For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Talking Dreams ... Echosmith.

The Jico S.A.S stylus is breaking in nicely and the initial brightness is starting to fade and mid and bass gaining strength.

Sweet....
I'll fall off my chair if anyone also has these that I played earlier today:

Subhumans - From The Cradle To The Grave
Luke Slater - Freek Funk
Plaid - Double Figure

@slaw apologies for the silence, got food poisoning on Sunday at lunch and it kicked my butt for a couple of days. 

My comment on the 'sounds like a bootleg' was mainly that it sounds like, because it is, a board recording of a live show. It is not heavily, if at all, 'produced'. The sound is not cleaned up or mixed, just a bit 'raw' and if you listen over time the sound somewhat 'improves' over the course of some of the songs, which is typical as the soundman running the board is doing his job. It definitely comes across as a true depiction of a live show. I saw several legs of that tour as I was entirely fascinated with Trace and likely listened to that record 500 to 600 times the year it came out. Maybe more? As much as I love the first three records I can't claim that SV was overly great to see live as every member was an introvert and the sound was never exceptional. But I loved it anyway. 
My main experience with bootlegs is Zep and Genesis and while I think the SQ is far superior on this record they all have a 'raw' quality to them compared to a studio mixed live recording. You know what I mean? 
I had the same concert as a bootleg that Neil Young put out as 'Live at Massey Hall' a few years back and the difference between the two makes them sound like entirely different concerts. Totally different. 

Bad Company  - Bad Company  - reissue from Insound purchase, not warped!, and the SQ is very good, vinyl quality is way above avg
Old 97's - Too Far to Care  - another Insound purchase, not warped but cut slightly off center. 
This is such a great record and the first time I have ever heard it on vinyl. Transposes very well to vinyl and the vinyl quality is very good. Great and clever song writing, great arrangements, and they were killer to see live during this period. Been a while since I have seen them live but I bet they still put their heart and soul into their shows 
 @stevecham zero for three in my collection anyway...will do my best to check them out on Tidal tho...one of the reasons I love this thread...