Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Calliope’s Children Steel Band- Harvest
The Hondells- Go, Little Honda
Frank Sinatra- Come Dance With Me
Neil Diamond- Just For You
@6t5-gto Thanks for the heads up on the MOFI.  I have spent more than that on a record before, but I'm not sure I can justify that, unless I bought it purely as a collector's item.
@big_greg I totally get it, a bunch of folks pitched a fit when Mofi put out the first One Step for $100 and felt that Mofi was fleecing folks. I can understand their issues with the pricing but I also understand a bit about the One Step process and why it would be so expensive to manufacture. The next release in the run is Marvin Gaye's What's Going On, I am pretty stoked because I love that record but the cost is going to $125 and Mofi cites it is due to an improvement in vinyl to JVC type 'SuperVinyl' I also found out recently that they are 'cryogenically' treating the stampers to further improve their consistency over stamps.
All I can say is that I own the Bridge Over Troubled Water version and it is one of, if not the best, piece of vinyl that I own. I have the Donald Fagen as well and it is MUCH BETTER than the three original pressings I owned before. 
Also, if you get a copy and don't think it is worth it you can get out of it what you pay for it or more. My two cents 
The Dave Edmunds Band - "Live - I Hear You Rockin'"

Found a very clean copy in the $1 bin at my LSR. Brought it home, ran it through the Spin Clean, plopped it on the TT and settled into about 40 minutes of Pop Rock perfection. Good Stuff if you like old style pop/rock music.