For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Alejandro Escovedo "Big Station" !!!!

Listening to this lp reminds me of seeing him/hearing him last weekend. Awesome!
@big_greg  did you know that Mofi has Blood on the Tracks queued up as one of the upcoming One Step releases? Should sound pretty phenomenal (which it should for $125) so if you are big on that disc it should be worth it 

This morning  - 
Led Zep- Physical Graffiti  -  OP  
The Beatles - White Album (mono box)

Blondie - Parallel Lines

INXS - Kick (MOFI)

BB King - Live in Cook County Jail

The Rolling Stones - Let it Bleed

I am at the stage now where I never plan my vinyl, just close my eyes and pull one out and spin her up.

Now I do have four tables so that causes me more grief on choice and combos than the vinyl.

Took the ZYX off my Nottingham last night and mounted a Scheu Analog MC SL in its place. A much better match for the Nottingham imho .  The ZYX was really too light at just 4.2gm. The Scheu comes in at 8.8gm, which has my counterweight much further the end now. Much more body and dynamics.

This morning I mounted the ZYX on my Denon with the Black Widow arm which is ultralight and thought they would be a good match.

Still tweaking and listening to see if I prefer to the vintage mm carts have been using like Sonus and ADC.

Spinning now;

Songs from the Big Chair ... Tears for Fears.
Greg
As you see you are not alone in still trying to optimise their combos ... Lol