Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@slaw huge Patty Griffin fan but didn't realize some of her stuff was on vinyl. 1000 Kisses is, IMHO, one of the top 5 records of the last 20 or so years. 

Just got back from Chicago and Wisc and while in Chicago bought a few goodies at Music Direct, great people over there, I recommend it.
Earlier 
Elvis  - 24 Karat Hits on AP 200g 45rpm vinyl,  absolutely awesome. I was hoping they would reissue it on 33rpm but tired of waiting 
Mark Knopfler-  The Road  Wherever  - holy smokes if that ain't a reference record,  amazing SQ 
On now:
REM  - Lifes Rich Pgent - Mofi  - I have been looking for a copy of this record that wasn't stupidly priced. $30, sold
Next 
Genesis  - Lamb Lies Down on Broadway  - reissue on 180g 
@6t5-gto,

I ordered "1000 Kisses" at the end of the year record sale I mentioned but they were out. Glad to hear that about M Knopfler, it will be ordered. I own the APO "24 Karat Hits" @33rpm/stereo/mono from years ago.

Donna The Buffalo "Dance In The Street"...highly recommended!
Getting ready to start...

Beth Hart "Live @ The Royal Albert Hall" 3lp set
…………………………………………………..
Well I was really looking forward to the B Hart lp, sadly, record 1 had a defect so I'm not going to waist time cleaning the entire set. We'll see how Music Direct treats me with this return. The SQ 1s wonderful!
Portugal The Man "Woodstock"

This is kind of an experimental lp for me. @nutty mentioned it 1 year or two ago and I liked the song he posted. I saw the lp @ oldies for little to nothing, so I scooped it up.