Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Donna The Buffalo "Tonight, Tomorrow & Yesterday" &
 "Dance In The Street"
@slaw huge Patty Griffin fan but didn't realize some of her stuff was on vinyl. 1000 Kisses is, IMHO, one of the top 5 records of the last 20 or so years. 

Just got back from Chicago and Wisc and while in Chicago bought a few goodies at Music Direct, great people over there, I recommend it.
Earlier 
Elvis  - 24 Karat Hits on AP 200g 45rpm vinyl,  absolutely awesome. I was hoping they would reissue it on 33rpm but tired of waiting 
Mark Knopfler-  The Road  Wherever  - holy smokes if that ain't a reference record,  amazing SQ 
On now:
REM  - Lifes Rich Pgent - Mofi  - I have been looking for a copy of this record that wasn't stupidly priced. $30, sold
Next 
Genesis  - Lamb Lies Down on Broadway  - reissue on 180g 
@6t5-gto,

I ordered "1000 Kisses" at the end of the year record sale I mentioned but they were out. Glad to hear that about M Knopfler, it will be ordered. I own the APO "24 Karat Hits" @33rpm/stereo/mono from years ago.

Donna The Buffalo "Dance In The Street"...highly recommended!
Getting ready to start...

Beth Hart "Live @ The Royal Albert Hall" 3lp set
…………………………………………………..
Well I was really looking forward to the B Hart lp, sadly, record 1 had a defect so I'm not going to waist time cleaning the entire set. We'll see how Music Direct treats me with this return. The SQ 1s wonderful!