Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Hank Jones Solo Piano Savoy reissue, recorded '56, released '79. And a Benny Goodman quartet 10".

@uberwaltz, I saw AC/DC around that same time. Did Thin Lizzy open for them? I didn't (and don't) care for TL, but AC/DC I love to death! They alone are why I require a pair of speakers that play real loud ;-) . Well, they and Beethoven. 
@bdp24 .

No TL did not, this was back in Blighty and I really do not recall who opened, obviously not anybody I was interested in or noteworthy .... Lol.

And yes being right in front of speaker stack I was deaf for 3 days and severe ringing and buzzing for quite some time after!

But was it worth it?
Heck yes!
@n80 - I love "White City". I bought the CD when it came out and recently bought the LP. I also found a 12" 45 single of "Face the Face", plus the live version of "Face the Face" from the "White City" movie. The sound quality on the 12" 45 is really good.

Have you seen the short movie of Pete Townshend's "White City"? You can find it on YouTube (in 2 parts). Worth an hour to watch, if you like Pete Townshend.