Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
AC/DC  - Highway to Hell  - 180g reissue, for many years I considered this to be the greatest Rock and Roll album of all time. Still in my top 3 for sure. But the people that pressed this reissue should be schitt canned, noisy vinyl, cut off center, and the first copy I picked up was warped to hell and back. 
Welcome back Slaw.

Just slipped my ADC ZLM cart into the Black Widow and it leaves the Pickering XSV3000 in the dust. Much more balanced all round and tracking at just 1.0g.

Simple Minds Live!
@6t5-gto.
Still one of the greatest rock shows I have ever attended was AC/DC way back 77 I think
Complete with Bon Scott
Angus was a total lunatic, we were front stage right against a speaker stack.
After no more than 5 minutes Angus sweat was flying everywhere, no idea how he played with all that sweat and yes we got covered.
Just so much energy it was electric!

@uberwaltz,

Are the cartidges you're referring to P-mount? I don't have any experience with any of them.
@6t5-gt0,

I don't know if you're interested but I bought the AC/DC box (slip cover) that includes everything from "Jailbreak '74" - "The Razors Edge" & the "Live" two lp collectors edition at least 10 years ago. All of the studio lps sound VERY good, consistent, quiet vinyl. Don't know if it's still available.