Whats in your second system?

Just curious as to the people who like myself have many thousands "invested" in their main system with all the latest tweaks, cables etc and also have a second or even third system.

Did you assemble that with the same love and care and dedication and costly tweaks?

Or did you throw something together from bargain bins or indeed your old leftovers and then sat back and thought...Wow this sounds really good!

And if so did that get you thinking on the main system...lol.

My second system cost way less than the speaker cables on my main system but I am constantly shocked at just how nice it sounds for such a no frills setup.

Linn Classic all in one
Tannoy 2 ellipse small floorstanders
20 year old (at least) Jensen 50w 8 inch sub.
Monster Cable 12/2 speaker cable bare wire ends.
Home brewed power cord just cos I had it laying around.

The Linn just sits on top of a chest of drawers with the Tannoys flanking the chest either side and the lil sub sitting behind the chest.

And it sounds darn good tbh!
128x128uberwaltz
Charles
Sounds tidy system.
I have a pair of those AT cans, excellent vfm.
Not the deepest bass but very tight and accurate and pretty light on the head to boot.
Enjoy!
The Third System is a Mobile Headphone Based System.

Headphones #1: Sennheiser HD-650 Headphones (Same Ones Used In Second System — Home Listening Only)(Music Only)

Headphones #2: Sennheiser HD-598 Headphones (Same Ones Used In Second System — Mobile & Home Theater Listening (For Now)(Mobile Listening Only When The Audio Technica ATH-M50x’ Finally Arrive)

Headphones #3: Audio Technica ATH-M50x (Same Ones Listed In Second System — Multi Purpose Listening (Both Music & Home Theater)(Home Theater Headphones When They Arrive)(Price — $150.00)

Haedphone Amplifier/DAC: xDuoo XD-05

Music Player: Apple iPhone 6S — 64 GB (For Now)(Eyeing Cayin i5 OR Cowon P1 Plenue Down The Road)($400.00 To $500.00)

Lightning To USB Camera Interface:  Apple

—Charles—
Just updated my second system
Time for a change of its heart,
Have replaced the Linn Classik with a Peachtree Audio Nova integrated with tube pre.
First impressions, a lot more and tighter bass and just sounds altogether more modern for want of a better word.
For now I have turned off the little Jensen sub as it really does not need any bass help imho.
A nice upgrade and as I am mostly streaming music nowadays the digital inputs were all I needed. 
Two more additions to the second system.

Sony Walkman disc player
Nakamichi LX-3 cassette player.

All running through the Peachtree Nova integrated/DAC into Tannoy Ellipse speakers.

The sq belies the extremely modest total cost outlay!
wow some really fantastic systems out there....I plan to present this thread to the War Department when she asks about my next Audiogon purchase.....

system 2: Basis 1400, Rega OEM300, Delos ,  NOVa II phono, NAIM Atom, Vandersteen Treo CT mix of Shunyata and Kimber wire Isotek power conditioning...use serious listening ...

system3 aka vintage: Denon DP35 F , Nakagoka Cart, Croft RS Phono, MCD-205 CD, MX-110 Z rebuilt by Modeferi , MC240 into Vandersteen 1ci while I rebuild QUAD ESL-63 This is also my therapy room...hunting/ fishing tackle repair and readiness....

garage rocker...Nakamichi deck, Denon CD, variety of gear NAD, RANE, various tube amps Klipsch Cornwalls...yes they are loud...I can and do triamp them with RANE amps.....rarely..