Whats better then PS Audio P300? ? ? ? ?

Hello all
I own a PS Audio P300 with multiwave and I am quite pleased with the sound. I have most of my front end plugged into it. My Copland CTA305 preamp, Genisis Digital Lens, Vecteur D2.2 transport all experience an improvement when plugged in to the Powerplant...( my Kora Hermes Dac sounds worse though.) The problem is the thing runs to hot for my room, and seems to be adding about $50 a month to my hydro bill. (the price to pay for a power regenerator). Can anyone recommend a power conditioner that wont detract from the sound the way most conditioners do? I've heard great things about the Shunyata Hydra (a little pricey though), and Audiomagic Stealth....any comments?
Thanks for your help guys

dudeaudio
dudeaudio

Showing 2 responses by tbg

I had two PSAudio P 300s at one time. In fact I have had at various times 38 different filters or conditioners. I had settled on what I find best for my system and rashly assumed it was best for any system. Then I tried it is another system and found I was wrong. I strongly suspect there is no one "silver bullet."
I have tried 37 or so filters on a broad variety of components. I find I must disagree with you about component dependency. I have found 4 filters that stand above the others-the Sound Application Line Stage, the Equi=Tech Q1.5, the Velocitor, and the Reimyo. I have since found the IsoClean system far surpasses all of them as all of them surpassed the PSAudio.