Whatever happened to Straight Wire?

Hi
It seems like Straight Wire is moving towards obscurity.For the past 10 years i haven't heard anything about any new products (Crescendo cable came out over 10 years ago and i rewired my system with it),they do not advertise and i haven't seen their cables on display in any high end stores around NY area.I hope everything is well with the company because it was their Crescendo cables that gave me a decade of sonic bliss.
overhang
I believe the original Straightwire designer is the guy who spun off WireWorld. Sraightwire never really recovered from that.
I too use Thiel 3.6's and the bottom end with the Kimber 8TC is mind blowing via my Bryston 7b-sst's. Though in using the Serenade's I will sacrifice some of the very deep bottom for everything else they do so well in my room.

I don't know what is going on with Steve Hill and hopefully he is well. He is a transplanted New Yorker who moved to Florida. You know what they say about Florida, its for the "Dead and dying!" Hopefully Steve and his business are not among that group.
I forgot to add that Thiel continues to use Straightwire for its internal wiring and for voicing their speakers. Albeit even though they introduce a new model only every 5 years or so. I was told this directly by Kathy Gornick.