What was your most disappointing album purchase?

Since we have been listing “best debut albums”, I thought I might ask which albums members purchased, based upon one song, and with the expectation that other songs on the album would be good, but that album was a big disappointment.

I will start with the album by the group, Six Pence None The Richer, that had their big hit “Kiss Me”.   The rest of that album was trash!  Nothing I wanted to listen to and I found it hard to believe the same group had done the hit song.

This question might seem similar to “One Hit Wonders”, but I think it is different, as usually those groups made other music that was at least listenable.   My question refers to albums that had one listenable song, period!
bob540
Some have called it divine and others brilliant but "Trout Mask Replica" is impenetrable atonal noise to me.
“Infinity” by Journey.

Bought a couple of LPs and a CD hoping to find one w/acceptable SQ.  Didn’t happen.
I have a terrible L Buckingham album around here somewhere. I wanted to like it, and over the years I’ve given it ‘just one more shot.’ Nope!
I hate to say it but Joan Osborne "Songs of Bob Dylan" The interpretation was not good. I listened once. In all fairness, I should listen again.
I Bought Ummagumma cassette #2 (they were sold separately) because I liked the name. It started as something unlistenable, not even one song was passable, but nowadays I truly enjoy it.

There is something to be said about tastes. Unlike pjr801, I have been enjoying Emotional Rescue by the Rolling Stones ever since. It may still be the only album I ever put on "repeat". Not a bad song on it. Go figure.