What used speakers raraely come up for sale

Lets keep it under $7,000 used, but interested to hear what used speakers rarely get listed for sale because they are so sought after and if they do appear they get snapped up very quickly?  Cheers
spoutmouzert
Focal 7v7.These aren't really a whole speaker,but a vintage midrange driver that extends quite low.They are considered by some in the know as one of the best if not "the" best all time high efficiency cone midrange driver. DIY er's had a field day with these years ago.They are one of the biggest sounding,most open sounding midrange I have heard.Part of their great  image "size"comes from the fact that they are a 7 inch midrange.If crossed over low enough in its upper range ,instrument with lots of obvious air volume like organ will literally bowl you over with their apparent size, (grand piano also).They have a very powerful magnet and transient response does not seem to  suffer over their size.They are I believe 97 db efficient and they make many paper cone midrangess sound distorted and like they are about to break up.Very rarely seen on here.A classic from the past that still holds up.

Audio Physic Scorpio. The original AP founder/designer left the company a decade ago. Speakers are easy to drive, tight clean base from four 7 inch woofers, 3-1/2 way.
Used should be $3-4k if you can find them. Also, attractive.
@jmcgrogan2 
i see the good doctor in NY is doing audio reviews now.  The search for LF 1776 speakers has been likened to a witch hunt by some, but after a year, I’m not going to quit unless the boss fires me.
Dynaudio Special One. There is a black pair in Europe right now and that is about all I could find in the last couple of years. Dark brown ones have not been seen out of the first owner's home ever, so it seems. They are old, but it was the same when they were new.

You could add Dynaudio Special 25, but they come from time to time.

jahatl513,

There have been two pairs of Revel Performa3 208 on Audiogon recently. Both in immaculate shape. Brown one in February, black one a week, two, or three ago. Both from the same dealer in Fairfax, VA.