What type of cord is this and where can I buy it?

https://imgur.com/a/SRZUy79 - the cord

I'm trying to find the original A/V cable for my Sony Handycam CCD-TRV98 and in the manual it said the A/V went into the A/V OUT a 3.5mm mini jack and the A/V IN was just a yellow and black cord (yellow for video, black for audio) I tried using the typical A/V cord with a 3.5mm mini jack to the yellow, red, and white cords but it resulted in a buzzing noise. I'm assuming this is an old type of A/V that takes the red and white cords and combines them into one black cord. Any help finding this would be appreciated, thank you.