What type of breakers are best for audio

So...I've heard all this chat about cables and Hubble outlets BUT what sort of breakers should I be fitting on the main breaker board.
clarkie
Although I have no experience to share regarding the opposite phases question, it has been recommended here by those whose opinons I respect & who definitely are more knowledgable than I am in that regard.
Bob, be careful on what you recommend. Where I live, the local electrical code states there must be only one shutoff that removes power from the entire dwelling. By connecting another box before the main shutoff, if you lived in my area, you would be in violation of the local codes and possibly jepordize your fire insurance. I realize the codes are different all over the country but it may not be something I would want to recomment or suggest.
Bob thanks for that. I just redid my wiring with the fuses and there is a big improvement in the whole system.THE BEST TWEAK AN AUDIOPHILE CAN MAKE FOR THE MONEY.
Use 8g.braided wire with isolated grounds and changed the outlet with pass seymore hospital grades,(didnt have hubbel here on guam).
I recently heard that all new breaker boxes will be interchangable. The new standard is all will work with any other companies breaker panel. Just heard this about a week ago from my brother in law who is in the process of building a new home.