What tube amp for Harbeth 40.1

I am looking for a tube amp for Harbeth 40.1.  I know many suggest SS amp such as Accuphase, Luxman, Hegel, McIntosh ... etc for Harbeth, but I decided to keep it with tube.  I also don’t think I need a lot of power.  I currently have a 8W custom built 300B and had a 18W Almarro 318B, and to me, they sound fine.  However, I think more power will help, and I never know what I missed until I try it out.  Having said that, I don’t think I need crazy power.  Anything 30-80W is good enough for me.  I am 3m away from the speakers, listen to Jazz at avg 83dB.

i have the following short list:
1) PrimaLuna Evo 400 integrated
2) Leben CS600X 
3) Linear Tube Audio Z40

Which one do people like with Harbeth?  Any other suggestion?

Among all qualities, I value holographic presentation the most.  I really like the feeling as if the singer is floating in front of me, if you know what I mean.  And my current 300B do pretty well in this regards, and I read this is what SET amps are good at.  Will I be disappointed with the above?
Thanks.
gte357s
@aj523 “Everything is more alive more dynamic like it woke up.” is exactly how I feel when I try the Adcom.  I am wondering if adding a preamp will achieve that.  But adding the Luxkit a3300 failed to do so.  Maybe I should try the LTA, but the preamp is too expensive.  I may retry the MicroZOTL MZ2 as a preamp.
It sounds “harder” and dryer. Musical instruments sound very good. I think for classical, I likely prefer SS.  However, for vocal, it is not as sweet, and the sound is less holographic.
The classic solid state complaint.

Pass Labs makes sweeter sounding amps, but not in your price range I suspect, since you also need some power. I would look into rolling tubes with the Mac and possibly placing it on a platform or other anti-vibration devices to help it out. I would also look at speaker cables, which are ***critical*** when using tube amps on difficult loads- the shorter, the better!
I am doing more testing last night and swap the IC.  I only have two pairs of ICs.  One I always feel bright and harsh, has been used between the preamp and power amp.  I swapped it last night and it makes a HUGE difference to both MC275 and Adcom.  But the improvement is bigger on MC275.  For the 275, it becomes more musical and more airy.  For the Adcom, it also sound more holographic, deeper sound stage, and less harsh.

Now, both sounds good, at least sound “right”.  I need to do more listening.  I still feel the SS is more dynamic.  I feel I can hear more background instruments, while the 275 is more dominant by the vocal.  I am also surprised how good the Adcom sound.  
I’m not sure about the 40.1, but the newer models, the 40.2 Anniversary and 40.3 XD have an impedance curve that runs about 8 ohms and higher and rarely dips below that, so a pretty easy speaker to drive.  Your only question would be how loud you want it to go which is based on your room, listening position, music you listen to and your preferences.  
@yogiboy 
Any Harbeth that I have owned sounded great with Quicksilver amps!!
http://quicksilveraudio.com/amplifiers/ 

Hey yogiboy, good to know. Several colleagues with QS and others with Harbeths but not together. Which of the QS amps have you tried with Harbeth 40.1 or 40.2 speakers (if any) and and had good luck? And, stock or upgraded tubes used?  Thanks in advance for your reply.