What To Replace A Pair Of Lamm Ml2 Monoblocks With? Need More Power

Due to a move to a new house, and a far, far larger listening area, I've had to change speakers to get something that will optimally perform in the large space, which also features very high ceilings. I currently own the wonderful Lamm ML2 18wpc SET amps, and they are simply the finest amps I have ever owned, and perhaps ever heard. Sadly, they cannot begin to drive the speakers I purchased to meet the rooms demands. 

I am currently debating what would make sense to replace them with, which would still make me happy after experiencing the sound of the Lamm's for the past few years. I need something with at least 100wpc and I don't think anything solid state would satisfy my ears. Any recommendations or thoughts on the matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
nightfall
I have the Lamm ML2 and having been using them with a pair of Avantgarde Duos I bought new circa 2006-7 (225 woofer model). I’m in a similar boat to you in that these amps bring something special to music but one is limited to very high sensitivity speakers to get the most out of them. I don’t think they’d power the Everest, which is an alternative given that they can be gotten for far less than retail even by civilian consumers who aren't in the trade. I’m normally not emotionally attached to gear (except for my old Quads, which I’ve owned since around 1973-4) but in considering alternatives, I’m doing it backwards, and trying to find a speaker to match this amp, rather than the other way around. (It’s not an immediate need for me, but the Duos are getting long in the tooth). The Lamm is special. Easy enough to sell, especially if it has seen Vlad’s ministrations at some point for a go-over. Good luck to you. Once I got these amps, about 14 years ago, I stopped looking. I’ve upgraded phono stage, line stage and other bits, but the ML2 has remained a constant for me.
@nightfall,
I believe that you will eventually find a suitable higher power amplifier for your current speakers. @Whart makes a keen point, your Lamm ML.2 is ’quite special’ and sonically won’t be easily  equalled with higher power amplifiers with very different topologies.
Best wishes,
Charles
You are correct, as usual, Charles. I simply opened this conversation to get thoughts from some knowledgeable audiophiles as to what might make me "least" miss the amazing ML2's. 
georgehifi said:

"Would be good if you can find a impedance/phase angle graph on these. Then it will be easy to find what your Lam’s were lacking, wattage or current or both. As nice as the 6c33c’s (to me the closest tube to SS) are in paralleled SE they are still tubes with weaknesses."

The Lamms are 18wpc, the Vandersteens need 75-100, at least. That is the issue. 
Carver crimson 350s’ will drive those speakers with authority!
some of the best amps available today!!

Enjoy the hunt. 
Music.