What to do when the preamp you were ripped off on shows up online ?

Hi folks ,I bought a McIntosh C-2200 with factory box & remote ,I paid using PayPal instant payment but seller refuses to ship & refuses to refund the $3,500 I paid him ,I hesitate to say what site the stolen preamp is listed at but I've notified Agon staff of the eBay auction # as well as PayPal dispute case number ,I hate to see another audiophile get beaten out of $3,250 ,any suggestions on what to do next ? The C-2200 preamp was going to be my eldest sons Christmas present as he has coveted & drooled over the C-2200 in my all McIntosh 5 channel system ,any help would be great .
128x128bigjoe
Elrod , Bingo ! But I'm not naming anybody ,I'm currently bidding on another one on eBay ,thanks for the links guys ,as for " the rest of the story " I'm not naming specific names because #1 I know Agon hates eBay drama being drug into the Agon forums , and #2 it now appears as if eBay had a hand in starting this mess ,I bid on about $30k worth of gear in 2 hours and made an offer of $15,000 to the seller selling the XRT-30s ,Mc-1201s and C-2200 ,my huge expenditure triggered a red flag on eBays computer and locked everything up ,at that moment the 4,000 plus feedback seller absolutely panicked ,sent messages calling me a scammer ,then messaged me that eBay instructed him to keep the preamp and keep my money ,we all know that's a crock of sh!t ,I sent the seller my phone number and litteraly BEGGED him to call me and he refused ,when he refused to speak with me on the phone even before I sent PayPal I shoulda known he was squirelly ,but I had just read a disclaimer by the mega honest PorscheCab where he was apologizing for not giving his phone # to buyers anymore due to eBay rules and went ahead & sent payment ,I even gave him an extra $100 just because it's Christmas & I couldn't get him to call me ,follow the BINGO and I need not say any names but if you buy don't expect any phone interaction 

I can't imagine going thru a UPS claim for smashed gear with a seller who can't be bothered to call a buyer spending $3,500 when the bulk of his sales are tube amp parts ,after hearing eBays side of the story I don't believe he's dishonest but he sure as hell isn't no Audio Salon , hi John : - )
What the heck does audiogon have to do with your ebay problems? Am I missing something?
donvito are you not aware that scammers will sell the exact same piece of gear on eBay & Agon at the same time is an issue , Also your tone is quite unexpected and uncalled for ,last I checked it was fellow audiophiles moral obligation to inform fellow buyers that a scam artist could be ripping people off , does it honestly matter what site a scammer is operating at before prospective buyers are warned ? My intent with this thread was to warn prospective buyers that a very specific piece of gear was paid for on eBay ,money & equipment kept by seller whos advertising the same piece on other sites , everybody else understood but maybe I've been gone too long & the hobby has changed ,I hope not .
After reading your post explaining your 15 k purchase and the red flags from eBay. I put 90% of the fault on ebay and not the seller. Sure the seller did get antsy and could have handled the follow up with you and the sale completion better so you didn’t get screwed,  but in hindsight, I can understand his trepidation. It’s unfortunate that you had to go through this. I hope things work out for you and your son soon enough.