What to do when seller does not send item paid for

Hi I recently (about two weeks ago) purchased a pair of cables from a seller here on AG. The seller said he would be sending the cables out right away. I paid him with a money order. Here it is two weeks later and I have not heard a word as to whether he even received my money (I'm sure he did). I e-mailed him many times and left voice mail messages on his cell phone telling him I was concerned and he hasn't responded back. His email address is hotmail. I hate to think I have been scammed. They really should have been here by now if he sent them. He is only a few states away. I know sometimes things take longer than expected in the mail but the fact that he hasn't contacted me even once really concerns me. What should I do??
musicmannj

Showing 1 response by gs5556

First check to see if the money order was cashed... people do have emergencies, priorities, computer crashes, lost cell phones, etc - I wouldn't worry about the two week time span if the MO was not cashed. However, if the MO was cashed, I agree with Esun's advice of being patient (for now).