What to buy?

Hi: I'm looking for a good pair of floor standing speakers but I don't know anything and I'm hoping for suggestions here.  I've been considering Martin Logan Electromotion, Goldenear Triton 3+ and Revel F35. I can raise about $2,000 in a month. The room is 20 x 20, the music is mostly rock. The amp is an Emotiva XPR5 which has respectable power. I don't mind something good that's maybe been superseded, trailing edge, a floor model or demo - but something you can't argue with at the price.

Thanks - rev
revnice
Call John Sollecito at Source Technology and talk to him about the 7211’s. Great American made speakers at a good price. John will make you a good deal on them I’ve known John for for 40 years. You can tell him Jackie said to call. If you have $2000 to spend you owe it to yourself to talk to him. I listen to classic rock very loud 95db’s +. And the 7211’s deliver. I added two subs to them but you can do that down the road. Call John at (860) 918-3088. 
Many don't think of Magnepan as a rock speaker but you need to hear them for yourself. I loved my 1.7i playing rock you'll get clarity and pinpoint instrument location in the sound field if you find a used pair you'll have enough to add a sub.
Whatever you buy be sure to do plenty oy auditioning first as each speaker has its own flavor. Also be sure the Emo can handle 4 ohm speakers.
Enjoy the search. I made many new audiophile friends by posting for home auditions. Hopefully we'll get rid of this virus and can start getting out again.

No one can possibly answer this question for you. They can only tell you what they like. There are literally hundreds of speakers in this price range.

Where do you live? Do you have a dealer show room in your area? If so, I would set up an appointment and start demoing some gear. Bring music that you are familiar with or see if they have a streamer that you can control.

Enjoy the journey!