What stereo equipment do respected musicians listen to?

With all the debate on this piece of equipment is better than that, it got me to thinking… What setup do well respected musicians have, e.g. amps, speakers, etc.  What does Wynton Marsalis listen to, for example?  Just curious and thought it might be a fun topic. 

128x128bigtex22

From what I've read... the majority listen to ATC and Ocean Way... both very neutral / accurate.

All/most of my respected musicians listen to the tight slap of English Leather, or they listen to nothing at all (but here's an exception).

DeKay

I know a bunch of audio engineers and record executives who love Von Schweikert speakers and McIntosh amps and pre-amps. 

For years I work with, for and around world known musicians, and not a single one of them owned a stereo that was worth a damn. When they wanted to listen to a finished product that would be representative of what a consumer would hear when purchasing their albums, they came to my house.

This brings up a fundamental difference--do you listen for the emotional experience that music evokes, or to hear the detail of the janitor sweeping in the room next to the studio ;-) Now it is not that simple but music over a car radio can evoke an emotional experience, but clearly listening for detail is an intellectual experience.

Learning to play an instrument is intellectual/left brain, but I suspect for musicians it is more an emotional/right brain experience.