What speakers work with low wattage class A amps

Hi everyone. I am setting up a system and have been really impressed by some low volume listening I was able to do through a class A amp. Class A amps usually have lower watts in a given price range, and are not as practical for big power. What speakers have sensitivity that would make sense for an amp with 25 Watts or less (eg some of the entry level class A options from Pass Labs)?  Are we limited to horn speakers? The speakers I have are said to require “high current amps”. Is this a factor as well? Thanks for your help. 

arhgef

I have until recently had a pair of Living-Voice OBXRW speakers and have driven them with an 18WPC parallel 300-B tube amp, First-Watt SIT-2 and F8, and a Valvet E3 all of which sounded terrific and were easy to drive with their 93-db 6-ohm nominal impedance.  These are all flea-watt amps and each display their individual sonic signature but all sounded great.  Can't recommend them highly enough.  

I spent all day yesterday listening to my Fritz Carbon 7 SE speakers powered by a 3.2 watt Sayes 2a3 SET and that amp drove the Fritz’s beautifully