What speaker do you passionately want to demo?

Beyond the slight curiosity of what speaker you'd "like" to demo (example: every Klipsch horn speaker), what speaker(s) would you "passionately" love to demo?  A brief explanation of "why" you like these speakers would be beneficial.

I'll start:

MBL 101 X-treme - almost a decade and reviewers still say it's amongst the best they'd ever heard.  Probably should be matched to the MBL Electronics

Living Voice Vox Olympian Horn - it's wood (maybe sounds more warm/organic), it's a horn, and it consistently gets good reviews at the Munich High End audio shows.

Muraudio SP1 - Electrostatic + cone hybrid speaker that received many rave reviews.  It's not an easy task successfully marrying the fast electrostatic to the slower cone to sound seamless.  This speaker was on my short list to purchase.

Voxativ AC-XP field coil driver - both Voxative and Pure Audio Project speaker offer the Voxativ AC-XP field coil driver as an optional upgrade, but it's an additional ~$7k (yow).  The reviews leads me to believe that this field core driver is sonically "significantly" superior above other choices.  

Mike Lavigne's Evolution Acoustics MM7 in his dedicated sound room.  The sonics of demoing speakers at storefronts or audio shows can be problematic depending on the audio chain and the room setup.  MikeL has a matured optimized setup that is sonically recognized as excellent by other serious audiophiles.  
kennyc
I see what you mean. In the JA measurements they roll off after 5khz.

https://www.stereophile.com/content/magico-a5-loudspeaker-measurements

I'd love to hear your blades. Cingratulations.
I just looked at the MUON price, $224,999. Wow.
Yes, oh yes. Borresen 05s would be a thrill to hear.  I'd also like to listen to top of the line Tidal and Rockport loudpeakers.
@steve59
I have listened to many loudspeakers, including your KEF. The A5 are incredible loudspeakers and, at their price point, the best I have auditioned. You are not interpreting the measurements correctly, try reading JA comments.
Way too technical @fleschler - music is about what appeals to you emotionally, not how it specs out on a debatable set of electronics.
I'd like to hear any of the Tidal models. The finishes are about the nicest I've ever seen.