What songs do you never get tired of?

since i can think of too much music i could do without for
the rest of my life, it occurs to me that, imho, there are some songs i never tire of:

1. jimi hendrix- purple haze/the entire alblum are you experienced
2. csn & young- carry on
3. b.dylan/byrds- tambourine man
4. s.& garfunkel- scarborough fair
5. j.taylor- country road
6. t.monk- 'round midnight
7. js bach- "little fugue"
8. greensleves
9. tennessee waltz
10.w.nelson - crazy

-there's more, but i have a feeble memory (and i'm perhaps too sentimental...)
french_fries
Since the operative phrase is "never tire", I'll stick to songs that are at least 10 years old. This would be a very long list, so -pop and rock only - 1 per decade:

'50's:
Johnny B. Goode-Chuck Berry (still the perfect song, in my book)
'60's:
Hello, It's Me - Todd Rundgren (IMHO the best readings came in the '70s, but the song was born in the '60's and this one will be with me forever)
'70s:
Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac (one of the last links in the chain of truly immortal rock n roll songs that were also massive hits.)
'80s:
No More Casual Sex - Kid Creole (A lyric that I'll always treasure tied to a perfect dance song, topped off by an immortal fanfare from the horn section. My wife nixed this one for out first dance - party pooper!)
'90s:
Mother, I Just Can't get Enough - New Radicals (Gregg Alexander's rework of "Sympathy For The Devil" is not only IMHO better than the dozens of other "virtual covers" -okay, ripoffs- of SFTD out there, it is one of only two that I prefer to the original. World Party's "Way Down, Now" being the other.)

Obviously this list is reflective of my own quirky preferences, but there are so many songs that qualify that I simply chose those which have - I believe- logged the most "air time" in my house/car. As good a standard as any, I think for "never tire of".

BTW, Larry there are some amazing country songs out there. Rosanne Cash covers some timeless examples on her last album, The List, with amazing impact, so no need to apologize for going there. OTOH, if you include every genre, (start with doo wop, then jazz, then country, ...) you'll be here a looooong time.
Marty
Can - Future Days
Robyn Hitchcock - Chinese Bones
The Clash - Lost in the Supermarket
Wilco - Muzzle of Bees
And finally, THIS...
http://www.youtube.com/user/coffeescup#p/u/23/vgHePGGCatA
Can - Future Days
Robyn Hitchcock - Chinese Bones
The Clash - Lost in the Supermarket
Wilco - Muzzle of Bees
And finally, THIS...