What songs do you never get tired of?

since i can think of too much music i could do without for
the rest of my life, it occurs to me that, imho, there are some songs i never tire of:

1. jimi hendrix- purple haze/the entire alblum are you experienced
2. csn & young- carry on
3. b.dylan/byrds- tambourine man
4. s.& garfunkel- scarborough fair
5. j.taylor- country road
6. t.monk- 'round midnight
7. js bach- "little fugue"
8. greensleves
9. tennessee waltz
10.w.nelson - crazy

-there's more, but i have a feeble memory (and i'm perhaps too sentimental...)
french_fries
While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Beatles
In My Own Way, Marshall Tucker Band
Sign in Stranger, Steely Dan
Both Sides Now, Joni Mitchell
Send in the Clowns, Judy Collins
Love Her Madly, Doors
Texas Flood, Stevie Ray Vaughan
1812 Overture, Tchaikovsky
The Can: Vitamin C, Mother Sky, Bellow This Level..., Como Sta... Never ever got tired of Can songs any... any album
I know it's not cool in some circles to mention country music...but there are two songs I love--and with the memories they conjure up--they'll live in me forever.
Whiskey Lullaby by Brad Paisley...there's a story behind the song, that is so poignant that I'll share with whoever wants to know it. Write me [email protected]
Lyric of note..."He put a bottle to his head and pulled the trigger"...wow youtube's video is a tear jerker too.
One More Day--Diamond Rio...
The country music awards were on about a week after the 9/11 attack--during the 'In Memoriam' section of the show, mentioning all those who'd died that year in Country Music, they perfomed an Homage to the 9/11 victims, which in a curious way is the whole world, certainly all Americans, of course some, more than others--and when Diamond Rio started singing this, and pictures of the Twin Towers smouldering appeared, the Nashville elite collectively lost it, crying and holding one another--unabashedly, gut wrenchingly sobbing for the whole world to see.
No one who saw this and heard this song, could hold back the tears.
Also, anyone who's lost a loved one either through death or stupidity--wishes for that, "One More Day".

Music...there's nothing like it.
Larry