What solid amp to pair with DiaLogue Premium Preamplifier ?

Hi everyone, any input regarding pairing the PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium Preamplifier with a solid state amp 100-200watts in 8ohm ?
My speakers are bbc design 5/9 are said to sound better with power between 100 to 150/200 watts.
What have you guys tried that worked well, I like my music to be musical with as much detail as possible, but without sounding clinical or thin sounding.

Looking forward for some input.

gryphongryph
Not sure I want to go class d. 

No reason to not go to Class D. The only reason old or cheap Class D was/is bad is because the switching frequency wasn’t/isn’t high enough. PS Audio for instance uses an ICE Class D for their M300, ATI also uses Class D.

Look up reviews, the NC400 is vastly superior to basically everything else for the price.

Datasheet: https://www.diyclassd.com/img/upload/doc/ncore/nc400/Documentation/NC400_04xx.pdf#page11

If you want new and Class AB your best bang for the buck are Odyssey and Van Alstine though Klaus at Odyssey has quite the backlog so used would be your best bet with remainder of 20 year warranty.  If budget is larger then more options.  
My dialog premium pre arrives Friday.  I’m pairing mine with a Rogue Stereo 100 amp. It’s beating my Croft 7R tube hybrid and Naim NAP 180 solid state. If the Rogue Stereo 100 and Prologue Premium pre is good enough for Herb Reichart, it’s good enough for me. Guess I’m a bit of a Herb fan boy lately because I like what I hear with my Harbeth Compact 7s. 
Sounds interesting, have not though about Rogue, looking forward to your impressions.

After checking,I see it’s a tube power amp,I am after a tube pre and solid state amp.
I recently purchased a CODA Technologies 10.5R (discontinued model) that I use with an Audible Illusions tubed preamp. To my ears it sounds fantastic and is very well built. It is 100 watts with the first 25 watts in Class A. I would highly recommend this amp if you can find a used one.