What separate tube phono stage do you use ?

Allnic, Manley and Herron are quite common. Interested in what else is out there that is not mentioned often. Good enough performance at the level of entry level Allnic and above. Lamm is great, I know.
inna
Normally I would weigh in ++++++ as an owner of a Croft RIAA - RS single chassis wonder... but having two USA techs work on it and having sent it across the pond to Glenn himself ( who btw was and is an absolute PRINCE about diagnosis and repair ( dead FET ), and now have a strange HF noise in L channel.... and swapping in complete set tubes one by one to replace the set I got from
Andy.... has me drinking and pulling out hair.....
having said that my brand spanking new Nova II had a fastener rolling around loose inside....
analog is pain

rsf507, I see, Nicosia is a divided city but a very old city, a lot of history there.
Many apparently great tube phono stages. I would almost certainly be buying used and not very soon. I am in fact trying to figure out what my totally new system should be, so this is not about upgrade in a usual sense.
This phono stage should hopefully last me for at least ten years, and $1k-$2k more or less for it would make no difference to me under the 
By the way, XLR ouput would be a plus because I am going to make recordings to reel to reel tape deck, and the good ones come only with XLR ins/outs.
I used the BAT VK-P10, P-10SE, and P-10SE with bat pack. Balanced XLR in and out, very quiet (think SS quiet). lots of loadng options.
They now have a new line the 12 series. Costly, but worth every penny.
Www.balanced.com
I have the Allnic 7000 and am quite satisfied with it. I doubt that you can do better. A very flexible phono stage. The build quality is superb.