What selections do you play when showing off your system to others?

I find that when I'm having someone listen to my system that I usually play the same 4 or 5 selections. I tend to lean towards vocals and acoustic presentations. Mine are as follows:

Hold That Line- Tedeschi Trucks Band

Roadhouse and Automobiles- Chris Jones

The Hunter- Jennifer Warnes

River Blues- Eric Bibb

Flight of the Hippo- Bela Fleck and the Flecktones

It's All in the Game- Merle Haggard

Your Bright Baby Blues- Jackson Browne

What are yours?

128x128thebingster

@andynotadam  , would that be the live at Paris recording of "A Case Of You"/Diana Krall  or the studio recording?

Great thread.  Here are my current digital choices, all served in high res:

Sarasate: Carmen Fantasy, Op. 25:  4 Moderato - Anne-Sophie Mutter - Carmen - Fantasie

Lay Lady Lay - Cassandra Wilson - Glamored

Horizontal Blue - David Piltch - Take One

Ocean Wide, Canyon Deep - Jacob Collier, Laura Mvula, Metropole Orkest, Jules Buckley - Djesse Vol. 1

The Spot - Mickey Hart - Planet Drum

Siren Singing - Yello, Fifi Rong - Point

Analog is for another post.

kn

@immatthewj Yes, the Live In Paris Version.

Also, Check out Black Hole Sun by Norah Jones live...

When pressed it can be difficult for some people to come up with a song on the spot.  Especially when surrounded by hundreds of CDs and records.  But if someone has made it into my listening room, then the odds are good I know at least a little something about their musical tastes.  So I like to pick something they are likely to have heard many, many times before.  Beatles or Stones.  Ella and Louie.  Take Five by Dave Brubeck.  You get the idea.  
It serves to put them at ease with something familiar and improves the chance they will hear something in that recording that they have not heard before.  

I usually get comments about the clarity of the vocals or the instrumentation, but occasionally someone says something really nice to hear like “I can’t really tell where the sound is coming from” or my favorite ever comment, “your subwoofer is really dialed in well.” 
I wasn’t using a subwoofer.