What screen for high ambient light room?

Hi Guys and Gals,
There is no way I can totally darken my media room. It started out life as the music room until I decided to switch over to a projector. It is contiguous with other rooms that have widows. Viewing is compromised until after dark so I have to watch my formula one races in the light. I am using a Stewart Grayhawk screen 113" diagonal and the projector is a JVC DLA RS20. I will switch to a laser projector when the prices come down. What would be the best screen choices for my situation?
128x128mijostyn
Online calc says you get about 14fL of brightness currently, good for low ambient light, bright for a dark room.

A 1.1 gain would yield 17fL, not a huge difference, and at the expense of black levels, unless getting ALR.

With the Optoma UHZ65 laser projector with the same size/distance/gain, you would get  >23fL, and the calculator states good for rooms with ambient light.
Accept that with light spillage you still need an ALR screen to compensate for any light in the room.

OP please contact us we sell many brands of screens and we are sure we can find one that will be perfect for you.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ Screen Innovations dealer
Very happy with the Da-Lite Parallax. Not a cheap option, but if you pull up the videos on their website, it's the real deal.