What’s your vote for the most ridiculous, overpriced, and useless tweak?

My vote: Furutech Outlet Cover 105 NCF $220, with “special crystalline material that has two “active” properties.” https://www.thecableco.com/outlet-cover-105-ncf.html

glow_worm
In my opinion, the best tweak is ensuring the backside of all of your audio components face towards true magnetic north.  The results are “jaw dropping”.  As the magnetic North Pole moves, you will have to make adjustments to your components placement.
astewart89444
@geoffkait I agree with @mahgister above. Thanks for the psaudio post. I admit I am in Paul’s camp. Although I have overcome some initial hesitations and tried tweaks that seemed to make some intuitive sense to me, it will probably take someone gifting me the tweak before I try any that seem bat crap crazy to me.

>>>>I know what you mean. But as a matter of fact the “preposterous” tweaks PS audio reviewed in the article I linked to are actually among the least outrageous and easiest to explain tweaks that I’m aware of. That’s why I am kind of surprised Paul at PS Audio was so quick to say those tweaks seemed outrageous to him, to make a whole article out of them. And I'm also a little surprised one of his favorite expressions is, “I have no idea why it works but works it does.” It’s almost as if he’s afraid to be perceived as gullible.

As I’ve oft alluded to, there are some seriously mind-blowing 🤯 tweaks out there, you know, ones that really will keep you up at night. 😳 But VPI Brick, green pen, and Mpingo Disc are, frankly, Child’s Play. Nothing to get hung about. Anyone who thinks audio is a plug-and-play hobby doesn’t understand the problem.
Tweaks that work ...

1. Tweaks that reduce micro vibrations. 
2. Tweaks that reduce micro-arcing.
3.  Tweaks that clean up AC power.
Any tweaks can work or less so,or not, for you and your ears, particular room, particular systems but only if you try it...Some are easy to figure out why they work...Like the VPI brick, or the iron meteorite that I use for the same reason...I absolutely not spend big money on tweak, if possible replicate them...