What’s your vote for the most ridiculous, overpriced, and useless tweak?

My vote: Furutech Outlet Cover 105 NCF $220, with “special crystalline material that has two “active” properties.” https://www.thecableco.com/outlet-cover-105-ncf.html

glow_worm
OregonCaliorniaPapaDoc-I will ask you one last time-what did you pay $5,000 for? Since you have such confidence in the value of your purchase, why not unwrap the package and find out wha the heck you paid for? A bundle of nano-fibers or a bundle of cat hair or a large Russian vintage oil and paper capacitor wrapped up in squirrel fur?
Post removed 
I would say if you haven't used some of the extreme high end tweaks like audiophile rocks, please don't judge them. After all, I remember the once thought snake oil products such as snake oil, bust cream and sea monkeys were thought to be somewhat suspect. Perhaps, like many people, I was to quick in judging these products without trying them. 
 TOBOR007 63 post 63 posts06-13-2019 10:21amI would say if you haven't used some of the extreme high end tweaks like audiophile rocks, please don't judge them. After all, I remember the once thought snake oil products such as snake oil, bust cream and sea monkeys were thought to be somewhat suspect. Perhaps, like many people, I was to quick in judging these products without trying them.
I think that you speak wise words...For the stones and crystals for example it takes me more than a year of experiments to use them and that transform my audio system...With other important method like treating the room adequately and using also Helmholtz resonators, without speaking of the control of vibration and cleaning of the electrical grid, nothing I had compare with before and after that... 

The truth is almost everybody here had never listen to their own gear at his peak potential and many are unsatisfied because they dont know how to install and prepare, and treat, and clean and control all the components they own already and are unconscious of the many parameters that makes  the difference between a good system and a better one using the same pieces of gear...That is my experience after 7 years of reading forums and reviews and experimenting...My best to you...