What's your definition of analog smell?

I was posting on a different topic when all of the sudden I realized that the matter might be worth topic of it's own.
What do you associate with analog gear smell?  I am quoting myself below...
" The smell of an old tube reel to reel (mix of smells of oil, hot metal, hot tube glass, tape flakes and rubber belts) is the very definition of "smell of analog" to me. I need to get me a tube reel to reel just to smell. "
Can't wait to read your posts!  Happy Saturday night!  Don't know about you guys, but I will be diving a bit later into a simple (or not) pleasure of a little Jack Daniels and a lot of vocals with a single instrument.  I just replaced all cables with Acoustic Zen and music no longer "comes out" of my "Gunned" Magnepans, it "pours out" of them like highest grade extra virgin olive oil.  I don't know how else to describe it  Happy listening!
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xchattaudio
My first turntable was a SOTA Star III from the 1980's in fiery iridescent Koa wood - it has a wonderful vintage woody smell that hits you exactly 1.2 seconds after you open the dark smoked dust cover. That's the analog smell to me. Still have that table, and it's been upgraded to a Nova V.
First memories as a youngster was a sort of phenolic odor - vaguely reminiscent of my Grandfather’s pipe.  Today there’s no smell as long as the vintage gear hasn’t been coated in nicotine-laden cigarette smoke by a prior owner. 
To quote George Harrison, 🎼 “O-oh, the sweet smell of success, handle me with care”... 🎶 
Hi,
R2R Maxell UDXL tapes, R2R Agfa 468 tapes, Revox B77MK2 when hot, DECCA LP,s, any classical box set LP, speakers, my Sony st-j88b with top cover off.