What’s Voodoo power cords signature sounding?

What’s Voodoo’s signature sounding in your 1 or 2 words?

Which cable company that has such similar house sound to Voodoo or vice versa.

lastly, which power cord(s) model did you own?

TIA

128x128nasaman

And once again we see the BASHERS here in full force without one shred of evidence or expertise to back up their bashing. I guess they have never seen a recorded scope trace showing the current rise and decay down to a few nanoseconds. That also does not include the overall power carrying capability of a particular cable. Just because a particular cable is rates at a certain voltage or current doesn’t mean that it is capable or limited to those numbers at any particular time. Hopefully they are mostly UNDERATED for safety sake. Just like a breaker, a cable can handle much more in a burst but lesser quality cables may not that as good of a burst response as a better one And that is just one factor.
It is this type of Uneducated Unscientific blather that is making this forum less and less relivant and I totally believe they are just trying to destryoy the sigh.

@curiousjim 

”If you are looking for an argument with that logic, you’re barking up the wrong tree! “

+1 👍👍👍

Definitely the right answer.

Power cables do not make sound. The gear they power do. What they can do is deliver power reliably. Most of what happens then is up to the gear. So you want good quality wires that are up to the task. Don’t cheap out and don’t go overboard, at least to start. Power amps do best with power cords that can deliver more current better. Shielding also can help. Line level and phono gear do best with cords that are shielded. Current delivery is not an issue. Those are the fundamentals. Beyond that it is hit or miss and YMMV. Wires are the simplest things in the system to get right. The rest is mostly subjective. People make the mistake of correlating sound quality directly with wire cost which can easily be a costly mistake.  Common sense is always a plus. 

Power cable upgrades were arguably as big of a difference as speaker cables in my system. 

Anyone  who says power cords don’t matter hasn’t tried it and instead comes to the cable forum to release the unhappiness they feel in their lives on people trying to share info and experience.

I find it is very interesting that audiophile websites in the EU are doing testing (both analytical and blind tests) on cables, tweaks and power.  May need to use google translate for some of these pages.