3 responses Add your response
I found this on the Vandersteen website:
What is the difference between 2Ce & 2Ce Signature.
The 2Ce Signatures advancements include:
· Barrier strip bi-wire inputs for the optimum cable to speaker interface. Cables need spade lug connectors with a maximum width of 7/16 inch.
· Upgraded crossover components.
· More sophisticated crossover technology with enhanced design and layout.
· An upgraded tweeter. (The one used in the Model 3A.)
· Improved coupling and transition between the woofer and the active acoustic coupler.
The 2Ce Signature is more transparent and conveys spatial information better than any previous Model 2 series loudspeaker. The low frequencies are tighter and more detailed. The highs are cleaner and lower in distortion.
With the addition of the 2Ce Signature, the Model 2 series reaches a new pinnacle of performance and musicality.