What’s the best SACD you’ve ever heard?

I don’t have one yet as I’ve just got everything working correctly here, but I’d be very interested in hearing about your favorites.

Thanks.

JD
128x128curiousjim
For me, Al Di Meola, John McLaughlin and Paco de Lucia "Friday Night in San Francisco".  This was recorded live at the Warfield Theatre in 1980.  Just three guitar masters having a wonderful time on stage with fantastic acoustics!
Thanks all,

tomcy6, I’m sorry but I haven’t heard of any of the three you listed, but I will take a look see.

stereo5, I would have never thought about Black Sabbath. LOL 

I have Darkside and will start looking for Wish you were here.

boss302, I do really like Al Di Meola and will keep an eye out.

I have heard of Jorma and will check it out.

hifiman5,  I have Amused on regular CD, will I be WOWed by the SACD?
And Clark Terry I also like.

Many thanks to all who have replied so far.

JD
JD, Bass / Piano / Guitar. If you like jazz I’m pretty sure you’ll like it. It also comes in a two cd expanded version for $10 - $12 if you don’t want to pay SACD prices.
@curiousjim    I have never heard the CD of "Amused To Death" so I can't say how much better the SACD might sound but the SACD is a large format box like "Wish You Were Here".
Go for the Clark Terry "Portraits" SACD.  People will, hell you may even drool over the wonder of music engineered so beautifully.
Well I'll second the AKUS live SACD (and all other Allison Krauss SACD's for that matter) and would add a couple more:

O'Brother soundtrack, Chicago (the musical) soundtrack and a really odd one - Vultures with Joe Weed. Kind of a bluegrass take on the Ventures surf sound - pristine arrangements of some great old instrumentals 

One last recommendation would be the first Blood Sweat & Tears MFSL release.