What's most important to WAF-size, shape, finish?

What do you think is most important (regarding loudspeakers) :-)
for the wives/significant-others WAF=wife acceptance factor?
Size, shape, texture, finish, color, sound quality,etc. in order of importance? What do you think or what has been your actual experiences? Your comments regarding 2-channel AND home theatre are appreciated.
Thanks and happy listening!
myraj

Showing 7 responses by angela100

maybe "open market" was a REALLY bad choice of words earlier... anyway, I guess that you have weaseled your way out of another one.... mostly :) aj
I also agree with Craig. I hate exposed wires... but just when you get them all dragged thru the channel, you find the world's BEST deal on another IC and you gotta pull it all apart again.... sigh.... :) - aj
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!! what's with the wisecrack about YOUNGER Sister???? Now,Timmy Boy.... you are hitting on the real things that matter to women.... NEVER, but NEVER make any reference that they are no longer YOUNG... no matter what, even if they are 85! sheeesssh, these pups ;-}
and who knows? You may dig that Mrs Robinson thang (wink wink)
-aj
Tim, you devil, that's is eXactly how I was going to answer! Size DOES matter ;-}
was that also the case in the film industry? Oh Yeah........
-aj
I am on the "open market" again, my son..... read my bio... trying to come to grips myself! As you can tell from my bratiness, I am feeling somewhat better! - aj
Myraj, I DO apologize for getting your thread off so sideways.... sigh.... I would love to blame Tim, but it's my own fault... so sorry....and you know there are just.... sigh.... too many Bob Hopes wannabe's around here..... :) -aj
myraj, ...just folks like us that our friends tell us that we're funny... "yeah, that's it... go on up... it'll be fine...."
(this makes me think of the Cheers episode when Cliff thought that he was a comic - "wassup with that?")

and Tim, it's good to go off course from time to time...keeps things "real" I believe... thanks for helping to keep it light!