What's it worth?

Actually two questions here.

I have to downsize some of my collection as age is catching up and a move to smaller dwelling is in the near future.
I have 2 turntables and think I will keep the SL1200MKll. As much as I hate the thought I may have to give up my beautiful Luxman PD 121. It has an SME 3009 TA with a Denon DL103 MC cartridge and Denon AU 320 dual pick up matching transformer. Pretty sure I still have the original owners manual for it. I have owned it since new and very rarely ever use it. I have no idea what this set up might be worth today in near perfect condition.

The second question is the one that scares me the most. I don't think I would even attempt to pack and ship this nice table so it would have to be a Pick Up only sale and I live in the mountains about 90 miles from NYC.

A few years back I sold one of my Sansui G-9000 receivers and packed it like it was going to Mars. The shipper drove the fork of the fork lift right through it and then fought me over the insured value. I won't do it again.

Thanks for any input here.
gandmjl
Figure value at 60% of retail but honestly you'll probably end up selling at about 40-50% of new retail cost...
 As for shipping you might try finding a small shipping crate(real wooden crate) or I imagine if you offer a great price you'll probably get a buyer out of the city who will meet you half way for pickup(in a well lit,traffic'ed place)...Good luck...
wow parting out with unique and leaving with trivial?
those are different class fs.

I can't disagree CZ but there comes a time when the ears start going and you just can't hear the difference between good and better. The SL1200 is no slouch with a decent cartridge.

Figure value at 60% of what? The Lux was bought back in the mid to late 1970s and I doubt what it cost then has anything to do with what it might be valued at today. I have searched this and a couple other sites to see if any have sold recently but no luck finding any info.