What’s in your system today that you also had 10 years ago?

For me, it’s only my turntable, an LP 12, though I did have a Kore installed in 2015 so it’s not quite what it was 10 years back. 
128x128zavato
KEF Calinda speakers that i purchased new in 1979. Used them in my main system until 2003. Moved them to a secondary system where I still regularly listen to them. I can listen to them for hours on end without any fatigue.
I guess almost everything......Ayre V1, Ayre K1 (with all the mods) Ayre C5xemp, VPI Superscoutmaster rim drive, Classic platter (new) 3D arm (new), 2nd pivot (new), Ortofon Winfield (newish), Vandersteen 5A speakers. ...and still making music.
Clearaudio Champion Level 2,  Graham 2.2 still in main system.  Lots of much older stuff in secondary systems...

Either this note is a testament to longevity, performance, and durability, or its an embarrassing insight towards an inability to change or hoarding.

Albeit, its more likely a statement of expedient value as time itself destroys ones option to recoop money from things once they are no longer in the popular vein. Few folks want to buy stuff ten years old or older, or now out of production and as well, pre-owned.

So….
Sony 400 CD Mega changer which only holds the discs. It no longer responds to commands. Its probably dead but there was no proper funeral.

400 CDs of the current library. Likely a lot more are more than ten years of age.

Voodoo – Shunyata – Elrod power cords.
Harmonic Tech Magic II; micro Pearls; Audio Art; ICs.
HDMI – several lengths from D Cables.
Synergistic Research speaker cables, several varieties.
PSA – running Springs; passive PLCs
RCA - Amperex; 7308, 12AT & AX, NOS tubes
Sound Anchor 6 tier rack
Phase Tech vintage two ways, fully restored
Onkyo TSXR 805 multi ch receiver – as of this month its ten. works fine. Played daily.
Oppo 980 multi format disc spinner – occasional use.
Odyssey Stratos Plus 2 ch amp is still kicking quite well.

Not positive on the arrival dates of these but its darn close to ten years:
Butler TDB 5150; Velodyne DD 15; Bel Canto DAC 3;
Thor Audio Mk II line stage tube preamp.
Benq DLP projector
Integra DHC 99
Phase Tech PC 10.5 vintage towers work but definitely need a complete refurbishing. Soon.
Hi Face 24/192 USB to BNC converter

Albeit most items see little or no use over the past several years, I find it interesting everything works as it did originally, save the Integra remote control unit, and the sony mega CDP which long since has failed to rotate its carosel. It does however do a stellar job on archiving discs.

There’s a statement in there somewhere on build quality equating to longevity. An obvious lack of use lends itself to added life expectancy too. Many of these pieces sit idle on a couple tall racks off the grid. Without what I consider decent main speakers, I see no reason to fire it or them up at all and simply use the PC for audio and video, or for Bluerays use a Panasonic unit attached to the office Sony 32 inch LED..