What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
Post removed 
The Jazz Messengers: At The Cafe Bohemia, volume 2
Blue Note. Mono.
Direct transfer  to digital from original 2-track analog recording.Not remastered, never mixed.Outstanding.
I've listened to Amused to Death for decades (red book and SACD) and on some amazing systems of friends. In the past couple months I replaced my Emerald Physics KCIIs (with upgrades) with EP 3.4s to which I replaced the crap jumper wires with WireWorld OCC. Amazing as the 3.4s are, my room is ~ 35 x ~ 20 x 12. Front wall is 90% glass; rear wall is 3 sided glass enclosure, plus open up/down stairwell. Even with my EVS dual mono1200, I wasn't achieving the bass to play A2D again. Now, I have 2 old SVS powered subs (Ultra and Plus) sitting in a corner. I decided to plug them back in a couple days ago in preparation to play A2D (SACD), which I did last night. The sound was among the best Ive ever heard it. I was hearing much more 411 than I recollect ever hearing