What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
Not in my cdp either... Do not even have one in my main system any more!

But some great tunes nonetheless.

Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Vol 1 on the real deal cassette as per the movie.
One fun part of listening to this is visualizing the part of the movie each song fits!

One of my daughter and myself fave movies along with the highly irreverent Deadpool!
Fancy that ! Cassettes still being made in 2018!
@ tboooe; do you have (or know about) Bic Runga's two live albums:

1) "Live in Concert with the Christchurch Symphony - BIC RUNGA (03)

2) "Together in Concert: Live" - TIM FINN, BIC RUNGA & DAVE DOBBYN (00).

I picked these up years ago. Both of them were recorded in New Zealand; and, both are great. I recall they were imports, as well as being a bit pricey and hard to find.

This thread was started back in Spring of 2012 - almost 7 years ago; "Streaming" was not nearly as widely used as it is today.  While CDP was used in the title to play off the long running, "What's On Your Turntable Tonight" thread, the idea was to provide a window on what the "digital minority" were listening to and to generate a (selective) personal listening journal. From the very beginning (see the OP's second post in), whether CDP, streaming or playback of ripped files, all forms of digital music are welcome here.