What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
@mental
Ha! Sept 2013...that Colossal Head mention goes back a ways. Good reminder. I was listening to Los Lobos steadily for what seemed like a couple of years well before then. Had Kiko, Colossal Head, This Time + Just Another Band from East LA spinning on a regular basis at home and in the car. Bought How Will The Wolf Survive on vinyl when it first came out. There is still a lot of their catalog that I don’t know.

Have always respected the heck out of them. Talk about paying dues. Liked that they did some very adventurous/nontraditional things with their music...thanks in large part to Mitchell Froom’s influence, I believe*. Kinda stopped following them with the release of Good Morning Aztlan. Just didn’t have the magic their earlier records had. Kinda flat feeling. Worth noting it wasn’t done with Froom.

If you liked Colossal Head, This Time might work for you too. Probably gonna have to give ’em a listen later this evening.

*was forgetting Tchad Blake.  More than Froom (maybe?) responsible for the interesting production.
Post removed