What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
Crowded House, Alone Together

ghosthouse,

I guess I just needed to keep spiking it. But I was wrong about this one. It's much more complex and heady than I originally gave it credit. Also an honorable mention to "Fingers of Love".

N

Hello nutty - 
Glad you are "hearing" and enjoying Together Alone (looks like you had my dyslexia working there).  Released Oct 1993, so 25 years old this month. Still sounds wonderful. How often it seems the LP that's not an instant hit later becomes a strong favorite.

Two of my favorites from it...

Walking on the Spot and the closing title track.

"Will we be in our minds
When the dawn breaks?"

Having a rare evening of all CD playback. Tonights fare:

Big Head Todd and the Monsters - "Sister Sweetly"
Elvis Costello - "Spike"
dada - "Puzzle"

@reubent 
On the off-chance you are interested...  ;-)
Been a while since I listened to any Big Head Todd but had followed them closely over a number of years for a half dozen releases or so.  Sister Sweetly is definitely a strong album.  Another with good sonics but less consistent song-writing (or so I think):  Midnight Radio.  I always liked Stratagem too.  Might just have to pull them out for a listen.  It's been a while and I'm burned out on the stuff I've been living with most recently.

Dada's Puzzle is excellent, song-wise and sonics.  I remember when Dorina was getting a lot of FM airplay on WXPN in Phila.  Wish their subsequent output was as good.  Highway Flower has moments but not up to the same standard as Puzzle.

Great listening picks.