What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
Billy Cobham--Spectrum
This CD SQ varies greatly from track to track IMO. Quadrant has no depth, Cobham's cymbals sound artificial and the EQ seems, well, wrong. Anyone else have this experience? I'm listening to the US Atlantic (Re)Master series US pressing. 
@astewart8944

Haven’t listened to Cobham/Spectrum in some time. Not a recording that hooked me, as I recall. Will try again but any comments about SQ will be based on what Tidal offers (or Spotify if not on Tidal).

Meanwhile, just "discovered" Bill Bruford’s Earthworks live recording, "Random Acts of Happiness". Enjoying the songs, musicianship and recording quality.

Track 4, Tramontana, here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxBb3uuu70A
Following up on the Cobham/Spectrum post by a stewart...

I listened to two versions on Tidal. A 16 bit version and a 24 bit version. The 16 bit version sounds a bit muffled throughout, though Track 6 (Stratus) and Track 10 (Red Baron) suffer less from this. In fact, Stratus really "pops" and has much better sound quality than any of the other tracks on the 16 bit version. Not sure I could hear what was mentioned about the artificial cymbal sound, however.  I do notice variations in volume within Track 10 and not always in a way that makes sense...the loudness will suddenly increase mid phrase, mid cymbal crash, etc.  The bass on the 16 bit version is quite a bit louder than on the 24 bit version...but to good effect, I thought.  The SQ of the 24 bit version is generally better than the 16 bit version despite the reduced prominence of the bass on Track 10. The slightly muffled effect is gone (or at least less evident). There’s greater (coherency?) in the presentation. The sound is much more state of the art than the 16 bit version.  Would have been nice to retain the punchy bass however with the greater clarity found in the 24 bit version.