What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
I go through phases where I desire to listen to as much by Golden Earring as possible. They have so much music and talent, IMHO.
Today as I was milling around the house, I played The Continuing Story Of Radar Love- twice. And I played the song  "Going To The Run"- twice also. It never gets old for me. Highly recommended band with a history longer than the Rolling Stones.
https://youtu.be/DbVseptvnz8

N
Speaking of Danny Kirwin.....I love, love, love Fleetwood Mac’s Kiln House album. It came out around the same time as Moby Grape’s 20 Granite Creek, which I love in the same way. The both have a relaxed, easy-going (not "trying too hard") roots Rock ’n’ Roll 50’s feel and sound, a favorite period of mine. Where hillbilly and citybilly meet. Not many Brits pull it off well, but that FM line-up got it just right.
Loomis
I too like Trace better than any other Son Volt effort. I've seen them plenty of times and the shows are fun. But I do also feel they are "monochromatic" and so though I have most all of their titles, I rarely listen to any of them anymore. And I was a die hard fan of the Alt Country movement; Uncle Tupelo another great band I loved at one time. I also think that Trace is much better than Wilco's first effort. But Wilco did indeed branch out and I do enjoy looking back at a number of their records.

I'm with Ghosthouse. I'm bored with a great deal of music I hear as of late. I did find one record I like a lot and it was in part due to Mr. GH. He recommended an internet radio station, which I listed to maybe a half dozen songs on and found Andrew Bird, Are You Serious in those few tracks. Was immediately taken by the title track. I really like the later half of the record from "Serious" on to the end. The record has "something new and something old" and it catches my fancy. Funny, GH isn't really into it.
pokey, i think tweedy's a smart guy and a good writer, but i tend to respect wilco's craftsmanship rather than genuinely embrace its soul--there's an overly-clinical and cerebral quality to it, whereas farrar, albeit less musically ambitious, is all heart. likewise richard buckner.

with respect to new music, it's inevitable that most stuff starts to sound like a retread/rehash of influences. to which end i was disappointed in the latest from aimee mann and rela estate (two artists i much admire), although the latest by robyn hitchcock (s/t) and wire were surprisingly good.