What's been playing on your turntable and what turntable is it ?

Thought I would throw it out there the see what music tastes  you all have . What was the last vinyl you played  and what TT was is played on . Was the vinyl an early pressing or remastered ? 
I listened to Pink Floyd Wish you were here ( CBS half speed )  on my clear audio concept wood MC
look forward to hearing your ? 

Regards

Steve
128x128steve1979
Neil Diamond  "Hot August Night" - Mobile Fidelity Original Master Recording; Pink Floyed  "Dark Side of The Moon" - Mobile Fidelity Original Master Recording; Journey "Escape"- Mobile Fidelity Original Master Recording; Al Stewart  "Year of The Cat" - Mobile Fidelity Origional Master Recording

Vintage, Thorens TD105 w/ Audioquest B100M MC

Even though these and several other of my 80s collections are more than 30 years old and played many times over the past years, they still sound incredible. One of my favorite is an early recording of Herb Alpert's Tijuana Brass "Whipped Cream & Other Delights" (mind blowing)
Gotta say - I'm still in love with the old analogue.
Happy listening,
Jim
jhills,

I was given, as a very young lad, the Herb Albert (lp) "Whipped Cream & Other Delights". I'm going to pick it up over the holidays from my parents house. Thanks!

Brandi Carlile "Bear Creek"  / Townshend Rock 7/Funk Firm FXR/Dynavector Karat D3
Rainbow Brite Christmas (seriously) Clearaudio Concept with Lyra Delos.
The, um, adult children thought it was funny.
Nothing on my Oracle Alexandria for the past week! My daughter's dog is visiting and guess where the beloved, but shedding beast sleeps. So I've been confined to CDs.

I want to encourage any and all rock and R&B fans to buy INTRODUCING DARLENE LOVE, a 2015 release on Columbia produced by Steve Van Zandt. This album (CD) is truly a labor of love and respect for one of the great ladies of pop music who was basically screwed out of her royalties and recognition. Her first solo single was released as a Crystals song without her knowledge or consent, for example. Her music was an inspiration for the overall sound of Bruce Springsteen's Born To Run album. There is original music written for her by Springsteen, Van Zandt, Elvis Costello, Jimmy Webb, Linda Perry, and - get this! - Barry Mann/Cynthia Weil. There are performances by Costello, Van Zandt, Jake Clemons, Paul Schaffer, and Bill Medley among others.

Even if you've bought all of Darlene's oldies and best of collections; the odds are that she never got a dime of your money. This one is different. It is available from Amazon in CD, Vinyl, and MP3 download. There is also a DVD/Blu-ray of the Oscar winning documentary, "20 Feet From Stardom" featuring Ms. Love and some of her peers that I Think I must get. And by the way, that's Darlene doing back-up on U2's "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)".