What’s a 10k to 15k speaker from smaller company that performs well?

My gato FM6 is a sheer joy in this range. I just wondered what others have bought in this range. Great open midrange. Nice treble extensions. Great detail  and musical 
calvinj
I recently listened to the Legacy Signature SE and really wasn't impressed with them. They did all the audiophile stuff - sparkly highs, OK mids and lots of bass-  but I thought they were unrefined and coarse -- just my opinion. 
Well, not sure about "smaller" but I'm a big fan of Monitor Audio and some (not all) magico in that price range.

I really am a big fan of Fritz in terms of a nearly one person shop. Top end parts in very reasonable priced configurations.
Legacy Aeris (used) with Wavelet or Focus SE or XD (semi-active uses Wavelet) are worthy contenders and are at a whole different level of play compared to Signature SE.

Agree with others who have named Joseph Audio, Daedalus and Rosso Fiorentino (Siena is an amazing speaker and worth the stretch). Eggleston Works Andra III or Savoy SE (used at a bit higher price) are also extremely worthy of note....