Here is a question: Would you feel better knowing that an item has been serviced and you were provided a receipt...or would you now feel like...wow, I wonder what is going to break next??
Listing Content Title
The title is what will drive users to click on your listing, and is created from supplying the brand and model of your item, but you are able to add distinguishing, relevant information at the end. Relevant Details To Include In Listing Title
- Free Shipping
- Item Condition
- Demo Unit
- Factory Re-Certified
- Limited Edition
- Colorway/Wood Finish
Use the official Audiogon Grading Scale for consistent grading compared to other users.
- New: Unopened Factory shipment
- 10/10: Mint - Essentially never used, factory fresh appearance!
- 9/10: Excellent - Perfect physical condition, light use.
- 8/10: Very Good - Perfect front face, 1 minor flaw on top or side is acceptable.
- 7/10: Good - 1 or 2 minor scratches, looks used but well maintained.
- 6/10: Fair - 3 to 4 minor scratches, or 1 major scratch, appears used.
- 5/10: Average - Multiple scratches, including some on the front face.
- 4/10: Mediocre - Rough physical condition, but all funtions work perfectly.
- 3/10: Poor - Rather beat up, but all functions work, maybe a knob is missing.
- 2/10: Very Poor - Beat up, bent knobs or switch levers, some functional problems
- 1/10: Shot - For parts use only
So....it looks like unless an item is rated a 1...it is expected to work.
Therefore, if you make a purchase and the item doesn't work, report the problem immediately....and if you just don't like how the item performs....tough luck, put it back up for resale.