... WHAT POWER CORD(S) ARE PLAYING IN YOU SYSTEM TODAY?

HELLO TO ALL...
Not really a discussion - more like a survey: prompted by a recent article about Power Cords that showed up in my browser. PLEASE NO DETAILS: NO IN-DEPTH REVIEWS OF ATTRIBUTES, WISH I HADs AGAIN, or WANT TO TRYs -
just component (CD, PRE, DAC, INT, POWER, SPEAKER) and Mfg Brand, and model (if known) and length

mine: CD: GOLDMUND /JOB SWEET CORD; 2-1/2 METER
           INT: JOB INT: PS AUDIO XSTREAM SC STATEMENT, 1 METER
insearchofprat
TWL Odsession: Power conditioner, Preamp
TWL 7 plus: turntable
TWL Digital American: Transport, Dac
Cerious Technologies: Graphene Matrix: Amps, Phonostage
I just recently replaced Audio Art Statement 1 power cables to all components with Audio Art  Statement e2plus power cables everywhere with good success. The current top of the line Audio Art power cables are excellent cables which the same by another large name cable company would cost 2 or 3 times as much for the same quality cable. I am so impressed with these power cables that I am replacing all my Cardas signal and speaker cables with Audio Art Statement cables. These cables are not inexpensive but are comparable to cables many more times the price. 
Furman AC215-A Power Conditioner - stock cable to the wall, Node & Amp to Furman
Vincent SV237MK Integrated Hybrid Tube Amp - PS Audio Jewel
Bluesound Node 2i - Nordost Purple Flare
Sonos Connect - PS Audio Jewel

Considering upgrading the PS Audio Jewel to Nordost Blue Heaven or Heimdal 2 (pricey) or Shunyata - Venom V14 (C13) unless an HC cable is recommended for the Integrated?