... WHAT POWER CORD(S) ARE PLAYING IN YOU SYSTEM TODAY?

HELLO TO ALL...
Not really a discussion - more like a survey: prompted by a recent article about Power Cords that showed up in my browser. PLEASE NO DETAILS: NO IN-DEPTH REVIEWS OF ATTRIBUTES, WISH I HADs AGAIN, or WANT TO TRYs -
just component (CD, PRE, DAC, INT, POWER, SPEAKER) and Mfg Brand, and model (if known) and length

mine: CD: GOLDMUND /JOB SWEET CORD; 2-1/2 METER
           INT: JOB INT: PS AUDIO XSTREAM SC STATEMENT, 1 METER
insearchofprat
Now, there's a waste of money! At least spend money on low level wiring that's in the signal path. In my case, it's Home Depot bulk cable with self soldered connectors from Digikey.
I use Straight Wire Black Thunder II on all components (SACD player, Krell integrated amp and power conditioner). Try as I might, I simply have not found anything thus far that sounds better, on both music and movies. Every other power cord I've tried (including Straight Wire's top Pro Thunder) brings strengths, but too often real weaknesses. But the Black Thunders continue to just sound so "right" in my system.
Verastarr Grand Illusion 8’ 20 amp from wall to amp.
” “ 5’ to source (CD/SACD)
”  “ Silver Reference 4’ to pre.
Two more self made and designed 9awg Carol wire with Furutech Rhodium ends for turntable and Phono pre.
p.s. all male ends are rhodium
Audience AU24SEi (4)
Powering:
Audience aR6 TSSD 
Ayre QX5/20
Ayre VX5/20
VAC Renaissance 5