What player to stream Amazon HD with?

Hello all,
My Oppo 105 can stream my Tidal account, but I recently downgraded that account from its top of the line to its mediocre quality tier as I picked up Amazon's lossless service - which sounds phenomenal.

Is there a $1K or so unit out there I can stream Amazon with?
Many thanks
128x128simao
So I might have found an easy fix,  in part inspired by your replies. I simply ordered a USB C- HDMI adapter and ran an HDMI to the oppo and now can access Amazon hd from my Galaxy 9+, which I got in part because it had a rep for great internal sound. 
And so that worked. yes, there's an unsightly HDMI cable stretching to my listening seat, but the Amazon Ultra/HD sound trumps Tidal's basic sound by spades.

Would a USB be a better sound than HDMI?
Cocktail Audio by Novatron. They make N-15D, it is a streamer, DAC and storage. I have an X45 that also has a CD player, ripper, burner. In addition it records analog up to 24/192 (outstanding). No computer needed for anything as music storage is on installed ss memory. Couldn't be happier. It is set up for amazon and many others right out of the box. MQA as well.
Checked out the Cocktail line and read up on some of the reviews. But question: What if I have no interest in ripping my cd's?
CD is probably the first feature I would do without. The N-15D is just a streamer and uses phone or pad for remote. DAC might not be as good as you want. The X45 has a better DAC but then you get the CD stuff. It was nice as I had many CD'S and never an awesome CD player. Went iPod for way too long but at least stuck with LP as well. I picked the X45 for recording LP's. It is really cool and makes incredible sounding files. I am using the X45 with a Mcintosh MA 8900 and rebuilt Altec Model 19's. The DAC in the mac sounds great but usually starts playing a file late and misses about 1/2 of the first note. Does this streaming as well. The coctail internal DAC or other external DAC's I have tried don't have the problem. Mac says it is because their DAC does not talk to Linux based systems well. The songs I record have plenty of blank groove at the start for this not to be an issue if I choose to use the Mac DAC. The Mac DAC really does a good sounding job with DSD also. All in all the Cocktail X45 has been a great purchase. Great sound and looks to be built well.