What player to stream Amazon HD with?

Hello all,
My Oppo 105 can stream my Tidal account, but I recently downgraded that account from its top of the line to its mediocre quality tier as I picked up Amazon's lossless service - which sounds phenomenal.

Is there a $1K or so unit out there I can stream Amazon with?
Many thanks
128x128simao
Sounds fair enough; I'll try that, though since my Macbook pro doesn't have a USB port, I'd have to use an adapter to connect to the Oppo and I'm afraid that might interfere with sound.
I'm using a Bluesound Node 2i, and have been quite enjoying the sound. That said, some of the specifics around Amazon Music HD can be quite annoying. For example, the search function is maddeningly cumbersome and sometimes comes back with results that make little sense. If Amazon can get these things sorted out, though, it will be a keeper.
-- Howard
Wow, I could have written this question myself. I'm streaming Amazon through my lap top and it sounds great but I want more convenience. Love to hear which streamers work with Amazon HD. 
The Audiolab 6000n will stream Amazon music HD right from your phone etc. Price is around $600us  I'm very close to ordering one myself
Oh yeah it has a pretty good internal DAC not sure if it's better than what is in the OPPO BD 105 which I also own. I think it won What Hi Fi product of the year.
Another less exspensive option is the Audioengine B1 with internal DAC
and  aptX high quality bluetooth and that's what I'm currently using to stream Anazon music HD You can also bypass the B1 dac via toslink to a higher quality external DAC For simplicity it's hard to beat. It has RCA outs and I run those into my old school ARC LS 15 pre amp

AUDIOLAB 6000N:
DTS Play-Fi for effortless music streaming
DTS Play-Fi is a premium, wireless control system that brings everything under one 'roof'. Download the free app and you'll not only have access to Internet radio via Sirius XM but also popular music apps such as Spotify, Tidal, Deezer and Amazon Music. As well as streaming from music services, the 6000N Play also streams from NAS drives and PCs with DLNA support.
I stream Amazon Ultra HD from my Windows 10 laptop through USB to my newly acquired Cambridge Audio Azur 851n DAC/Network Streamer.  The good news is it sounds great and I can get 24/192 because I downloaded the Cambridge Audio driver and installed it on the laptop.  I use a $600 Asus Zenbook for this duty.  

It works great, but I'd strongly prefer to be able to control the playlist via my mobile phone as opposed to the laptop.  I can play Spotify through the Azur 851n natively, so I am 1.) Hoping Cambridge Audio updates their firmware to support Amazon Ultra HD or 2.) Hoping Spotify steps up and offers lossless streaming (and that my Azur 851n unit will support it). 

This is as close as I've been able to get.  I would prefer lossless through Spotify first and foremost, but my secondary preference is Amazon Music.  But neither give me what I really want. 

I think there's a good chance that either #1 or #2 above will happen in 2020.  Amazon has the resources to do whatever they want and can own the market so I suspect they will win and Spotify will go away eventually.